Kempston Rovers Colts would like to invite your club/team(s) to join us in our forthcoming
Pre-Season Tournament at Hillgrounds Road, Kempston, MK42 8SZ on:
Sunday 6th September 2020
Our annual tournament is intended as a friendly warm-up to the new season. It will
have the same format as previous seasons aiming for a maximum of two groups of 5 in
each age section, with the top two teams in each group progressing to a semi-final, then
final (depending on the number of entries in each age group).
This year we have competition for Boys from Under 7 to Under 16 as applicable to the 2020-2021 season.
Even age groups play in the morning and odd age groups play in the afternoon.
Our aim is to provide two groups of six. Each Mini-Soccer team may be required to provide a referee.
▪ Under 7s and under 8s - non-competitive 5-a-side round robin format with participation medals for ALL players. Maximum squad size: 11.
▪ Under 9s and Under 10s – 7-a-side competitive games. Trophy to winning team of each age group with individual awards for finalists. Maximum squad size: 11.
Our aim is to provide two groups of five, which will ensure no team will play in consecutive games - giving time for managers/coaches to assess performance and formation.
▪ Under 11s and Under 12s – 9-a-side competitive games. Trophy to winning team of each age group with individual awards for finalists. Maximum squad size: 14.
▪ Under 13/14/15/16 Boys – 11-a-side competitive games, played on senior size pitch. Trophy to winning team of each age group with individual awards for finalists. Maximum squad size: 16.
▪ Entry will be on a first come, first served basis, based upon receipt of a completed application form and the entry fee.
▪ Managers of successful entrants will be informed via email. Maps, rules and playing schedules will not be available until the week before the tournament. A complimentary program of events will be available from the registration point at the time of registration.
▪ Due to the nature of the event there will be parking available with the purchase of a tournament programme (£3). Please be reminded that all visitors must park legally and at their own risk.
▪ NO REFUNDS will be issued in the event of cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control.
▪ Facilities include toilets, changing rooms, BBQ, tea bar and refreshments.
5-a-side and 7-a-side = £30.00 per team
9-a-side and 11-a-side = £35.00 per team
Tournament Organiser: Mrs Amanda Spavins
Tel: 07917 694737
Copyright © All Rights Reserved